Our organic soapmaking workshops are the perfect opportunity to learn a new skill, create personalized soap for yourself (and friends) and have loads of fun while doing it!
We're thrilled to be offering these one-day workshops throughout the year. Feel free to tag any friends who might be interested in our classes.
In just three hours, Om Naturale owners Terryn & Graeme Corbett will guide you through the steps of the soapmaking process. Whether you've made soap before and just want to brush up on your skills, or are a complete novice, you're sure to have a good time.
We intentionally keep the class size small so you get plenty of one-on-one interaction.
At the end of the session, you'll have learned a new skill that you can continue to develop at home. It is a terrific opportunity to create gifts for family and friends, FROM SCRATCH!! How cool is that?
Plus, these workshops are even more enjoyable when you sign up with a friend.
Here's the basic rundown of our soapmaking workshops:
- There are six spaces available per session
- Registration is $99 (paid in advance to reserve your spot)
- A typical workshop lasts three hours
- Allow yourself enough time to arrive on time
- Please bring an apron, or wear clothing you won't mind getting a little messy/stained
- You take 3 pounds of soap home with you at the end of the session (equivalent to 10 Om Naturale Bar Soaps)
- You get to personalize your soap with essential oils and herbs