Class time 10am - 1pm
In this 3 hour class, you will create 3lbs of your very own soap, complete with customizing colour and scent using pure essential oils, organic clays & botanicals. 3lbs of soap is equivalent to 10 of our Farmcrafted Soap Bars (valued over $70)
If you have sensitivities to smell or other allergies please contact us directly to ensure the class is suitable for you.
Due to Covid-19, each class will have 6 participants so we ask that masks and gloves be worn at all times, no exceptions. We have 2 sinks for hand washing and we will have hand sanitizer on site as well.
We will provide all of the supplies and equipment for soap making.
You are responsible for wearing appropriate clothing, no open toed shoes and not your Sunday best. We are working with lye, so wearing clothes that may get stained, is best.
You are also required to bring rubber gloves, a mask and an apron.
Each class is $99 per participant. This fee is non-refundable. Once you have read all of the information on this page and have no further questions then proceed to check out.
Once payment is received, we will send you a confirmation email. The confirmation email, confirms your spot in the class. The week before the class we will send an email with more detailed instructions of what to bring and what to expect. Please read it carefully.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
November 7, 2021 10am-1pm
- The fee is non-refundable so please ensure you have read all of the information before purchasing.
- For Insurance purposes, all participants must be 19 years or over.
- Classes take place in the Om Naturale Tiny Store at (4885 Lansdowne Road, Armstrong, BC) which is on the second level of the building. Ability to manage stairs is a must.
- The workshop is 3 hours long and requires standing, be sure to be physicially capable of standing for this amount of time.
- You are also required to bring rubber gloves, a mask and an apron.
- Arrive a few minutes early to complete paperwork. We start on time.